BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

BPG - BytePower exchange, page-140

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 927

So just a message for anyone with the BUY sentiment in their disclosure calling others on this forum whingers...

Put your money where your mouth is:

2.4m shares for sale @0.005 /share = $12,000.

Off Market Transfer.

I'd be stoked to get this back,  albeit a big loss from my original purchase price.

Offer open until Friday 25th Jan, although I posted this already a few months back, with no takers.

Since I purchased;

- Failed Soarlabs deal with BPG management lying about progress. 

- Management diluting registry by 33% (additional 830mil shares issued to themselves)

- Management showing absolute contempt to shareholders by not acknowledging or responding to shareholders communications and proposals

- Phone lines not working or  management never being available hiding behind the receptionist

- Bogus/shoddy deal with Noetic Synergy to replace Soarlabs

- ASIC investigations

- Management not meeting ASX compliance (Back door listing and change in Business Activities)

- Failed contract with Synstream Energy

- Stolen coins from BPG/Phua's digital wallet (and subsequent blur of what was his personal holding and BPG's holding when claiming portions of money back)

- BPG not paying their debts to Konzept

- Seemingly not collecting any money for their Wimbolize, Wine and honey business

- Phua being in trouble with the ATO

- Posters here claiming to have worked for BPG and never getting paid their super

- Fundamental spelling and grammar mistakes on this latest venture

- Exchange delivered way behind schedule (most important point for me as timing was everythingwhen I bought into BPG, Crypto market has deflated since that heyday)

IMO, Management did one good thing in this whole debacle; they were quick to take Soralabs to court and they got the out of court settlement.  But that should never have happened in the first place.

Please feel free to provide a different view, or say something good that management have done of you think it redeems them.  But IMO, us shareholders here have been treated with upmost disrespect.

In my own self interest I want BPX to make a success,  hope for the best.  But I feel this muckup has taken outs toll and most of us will be loading up the sell side if the removal of suspension announcement ever hits.  0.005, is therefore my best price I hope to ever get back before this is run to the ground.

Tag me here if you're still interested and I'll find the way to arrange the transfer.

Last edited by msn81: 15/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.