BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

BPG - BytePower exchange, page-29

1. 1,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Well I’ll be the first to congrats bpg for at least getting it launched... I agree with most post good and bad yes they have had 12 months to get things right but it’s still the first version bpx v0.1, it could of been set up a little better but I think that will come with time updates and improvements look at coin spot now to compare to it 18 months ago and there just a broker...
    Well look at the first version of anything.... let’s hope they listen to customer and feed back about improvements the public wants ect....
    I’m stoked they have something at least much better then just a pipe dream and nothing to show...

I’ve said it before spend the next 6-12 months improving the exchange building the user base restoring faith and trust then worry about a re-listing putting current shareholders that’s been waiting over a year in the hot seat for something special when it relist.....

Going from a company that had nothing to a fully operating exchange that’s making money I don’t care who you are if they do the right thing this will explode when re listed imo

-improve the exchange
    - take customer feed back as a positive
    - advertise create big a user base
    - keep the exchange running
    -wait 12 months
    - re list on the asx
    - all share holders going on well earnt hoiladay to de stress

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.