BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

I thought the answers to your questions are quite obvious... but...

1. 685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I thought the answers to your questions are quite obvious... but I’ll play along as you seem to be repeating yourself quite often and clogging up the BPG thread in this important time of progression.

Being the only ASX exchange means that BPG has a whole new set of rules and regulations to abide by (hence the mess over the past little while). Regulations such as annual reporting, means the customer can now see if the exchange is really working for/with them, or purely out for profit. We can see how much money is going back into the exchange, we can see how much directors are getting paid ect.

As it sits now, the exchange is very impressive in my opinion. Coinspot is the main place to buy and sell crypto in Australia, and have only recently introduced an “exchange” type feature to its website, but I think BPG has done it better. So I guess that means it’s close.

If you were an institutional investor with 1-2M on the sidelines waiting to jump into crypto, who would you go for? Coinspot, who you know nothing about, who is basically just some guy who threw some code together (spoke to him once) or BPG, that have all their dirty laundry, along with their achievements laid out for all to see.

Personally I’d choose BPG, even with the speed bumps we’ve had in recent times, but that’s just me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.