BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

BPG has no vision, literally, page-122

1. 2,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    The big potential is in the design that the Soarcoin will target. The cryptoexchanges (FGF follwing suit) will have a lot of competition. Soarcoin targetting rental market in Australia and hopefully Asia, in combination with their own exchange is going to be the blast off in the billions, with then targeting house transactions is the reason for my holding strong and big with BPG.

SoarLabs really has the great vision. Its going to happen and the transparency of Soarlabs is another investment tick. The reach into the numbers of the rental market will create awareness. Then real estate.
    Lets hope they keep their leading edge in this and dont dilute shareholders any more.

Soarcoin and the exchange, was designed specifically for the rental and real estate market. That is the BIG LEADING EDGE of brilliant first mover design into the sustainable growth Billionosphere. That's all I needed to know to have certainty. Truly this could be really massive beyond our expectations, when the world of currency traders realise the growth potential of Soarcoin leading the way into the huge niche market, which at the same time will create its own market. Its just brilliant investment and so easy to understand- thats the clincher.

How are they going to pay Mr Powell- not with OUR soarcoins or I'll be selling. Shareholders own the Soarcoins, even though management do the smart work.

Should ditch this thread and start one about the rental and real estate market. The exchange is not the money maker, without that market. Personally I'll sign up and buy a big swag of Soarcoin first up before they expand their market, which is a no brainer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.