BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

BPG has no vision, literally, page-125

1. 2,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    your post is off topic. thats why I replied- crap.

My first set of posts were about the massive potential.
    My second set of posts were about the massive shareholder dilution and selling off of the golden goose from shareholders into directors hands. At the same time your posts were misleading about the assets of 300mill coins instead of 225 mill. I became aware of this, but knew of the 30% dilution beforehand. Those two dilutions set a human pattern of psychological trend that needs to be kiled in the bud before they continue with this shareholder pattern of being sold off by directors into their pockets and diluting shareholder potentioal profits by 30-60%.

I really cant make it any plainer, expect say the same thing different words for people like u. Bring attention and awareness to the no vision for shareholders, trend of the directors is the only way to stop it.

Shareholders dont like this. They also know of the little cash, so are tentative awaiting a CR. but surely they wont dilute with another 800 mill shares for a CR at these prices, taking it to 4bill on issue.

No point holding if directors do this, as the human pattern trait is set in their muscle memory and they will dilute again and again. As I just stated in the post if they dilute again I will sell. Being free to change, readjust, adapt and achieve, without being constrained by time, is my vision of my adopted strategy . So if I was to do some scalping or daytrading or swingtrading or short term trading or medium term trading or long term trading, if the situation changes and I become aware that an adjustment is needed that I am free to do this at any time. That is why I have no sentiment is the posts, because of the risk factor of the management dilution and crapping on shareholders, while lining their own pockets,

So just reiterated the same in different ways to keep posts like yours on topic. But it will never happen, because the pattern is set and u have to work at it to change the pattern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.