BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Info is scarse on this topic.. Im excited about BPG but still...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Info is scarse on this topic.. Im excited about BPG but still dont know what the exchange will feature..

Can someone please let me know why the huge hype around BPGs coming exchange?

Is the majority of the excitement based on the fact BPG is a listed company already, especially after BGL (who made ACX) failed to get listed last moment by ASIC due to non fiat funds n revenue issues..?

My following assumptions/hopes around what BPGs exchange will contain compared to ACX are below but I cant find any BPG released info to answer.. Have they made these hugely important details public and I just cant find them?

1. So far what Im hoping is based on BPGs intial Oct 26th announcement that their exchange will be modelled on the 'big boys' and list ALOT of crypto rather than ACXs current 5 dif coins..

2. That credit card deposits are made availiable (ACX does not allow)

3. That USD deposits and withdrawals are allowed.
    As for ACX, if you try and send from a US account, a notification says "Stopping US deposits/withdrawals" over the top of where the relevant bank details are. Did they allow once and cancel?
    I know initially they didnt even have that option.

4. That more than AUD pairs can be traded. (ACX only has AUD pairs)

5. Margin trading availiable?
    (ACX does not offer)

6. Multiple languages supported?
    (Only Chinese offered by ACX)

Huge thankyou to anyone who sheds light on these queries, hope a great discussion n some pressure builds here.

JT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.