BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Haha why you scared? You ain't holding.. I'm the scared one.....

1. 76 Posts.
    Haha why you scared? You ain't holding.. I'm the scared one.. That's the nature of one cent stocks tho isn't it?

I feel Jack's questions, while relevant, assume a lot. For one they assume BPG is creating a typical crypto exchange based on Australian/Anglo money coming in. That's not where the money is. I'm more interested in the colour red.. I'm attracted to bytepowers' long term experience, connections and exposure in China. Soar is a Chinese/south East Asian coin. Foreign money buys 21pc of NSW/VIC realestate and plenty more besides and soar is partnered with propertycensus.com. They (IMO) have something brewing here relating to blockchain/realestate as well as potentially other value added uses for blockchain. IMO fiat crypto exchanges are dime-a-dozen. We have a couple in Oz already. If I want to margin trade I can to to bitfinex ect. I'm sure someone could do a better one-stop-shop but I'm not even sure that's what we're going for.

Now I realise the above is speculation but then a week ago this stock was worth a tenth of one cent.. If we ain't here speculating then what are we doing here!?) DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.