BPH 0.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Bph 2021 discussion, page-79

1. 4,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 556
    No matter where the gas will be extracted from, you will have some opposition. The actual opposition from this approval is full of wrong or even false information, such as the platform being 5km from shore and it will look very bad, it is around 30km and the horizon is full of large freight boat passing by all day (I have seen them), and a lot closer, or even people against 3D seismic testing, this test is not happening. The fishing industry will be suffering....ask any fisherman (I am one of those), those platform do attract plenty of fish.
    The gas is needed (yes I also have gas cooking and heating), it is more than probably here, I do not know if the approval will be granted but every thing point towards that, the only negative point was from the mouth of Scomo, to me, he stuff up, he may even didn't understood the question at the time, one sure thing, anyone listening that interview can see that something isn't right, it was outside, windy, plane passing by and Scomo clearly didn't understood when the question was asked for the first time, then he try to steer away from it, all fact but anyone think what they wish/can from it. ....all imo, no advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $3.441K 187K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 4415436 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 759710 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.