BPH 5.56% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

bph and advent / mds / cortical

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Being a shareholder in BPH and none other of the Breeze collection, I am interested to know what interest BPH will hold in its investee / spin off companies...

I see from other postings that BPH is set to share in 16.5% of PEP 11, which could be quite substantial if gas is discovered and all goes well for Advent with approvals and financing. A poster for GBA has even calculated that the BPH share price could reach $5.94 per share if PEP 11 delivers on its estimates, simply because of its 16.5% interest in PEP 11.

My first question is what interest will BPH have in Cortical Dynamics and Molecular Discovery Systems, when these are finally listed?

And finally, does anyone think that if Cortical or MDS came out with a positive or even breakthrough announcement, that it would impact on the BPH share price immediately?

I am still deciding whether it may be a better option to sell BPH shares and buy MMR or GBA even at the currently low BPH SP, so that I can maximise return if PEP 11 is a hit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $103.8K 5.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2691197 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1270805 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.