BPH 5.56% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

I have never reported a post in my life or ever removed one and...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    I have never reported a post in my life or ever removed one and I have been here on HC for over 15 years, but that is just how I roll, I don’t swing with the breeze and try to profit on short news cycles, I stick with my original research of why I bought in the first place and run with it till it changes, nothing has changed in my mind since the second NOPTA application and IMO that was just a smart move by management, I would do the same thing myself, it’s just taking advantage of a current world situation and I take my hat off to Breeze for doubling down on NOPTA approval ...... all I can say now is bring on approval KP and make Pep11 your baby as it could take you all the way to the big chair once approved and gas discovered in Pep11, it could answer so many questions for Australia’s energy future Pep11 and just maybe take you all the way to the big Job and I actually think you would be bloody good at it, you just seem to have the right attitude, Australia’s future is in your mind not your back pocket and I like that KP.

Buy BUY&BPH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $103.8K 5.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2691197 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1270805 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.