BPH 5.26% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

BPH Chart Technicals, page-259

1. 9,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2412
    Marquis Queensbury rules !!!!!!! give me a break JD I can go toe to toe with the best of them But just give me a level playing field, this has been rediculous the last week first the loonies and now the unknown untouchables shorters......., but good things are worth fighting for and I actually believe in what I am doing here, I am actually for Pep11 forging ahead for so many reasons, wether it be the little dude picking up the big dogs bone and running away with it or just the sheer fact of the right thing to do for the east coast of Oz energy supply and our energy supply sovereign future, if we don’t drill this bad boy how will we ever know if it isn’t the answer to our supply problems for the next 50 years on the east coast, it’s like having a 8 tcf lpg bottle you can’t touch because some group of boneheads want to slow progress for there own gain ....,,, to me and my belief that’s wrong and somehow I feel KP is on the same page, I kinda think KP is of the belief if it’s worth trying do it as long as it’s not going to hurt anyone and the benefits far outweigh the negative and in Pep11 case that’s a lay down mizarre, so let’s just get on with the job cut the crap and get the job done for the benefit of Oz.

Buy BUY&BPH
    if you don’t you go against the grain of being an Ozzie imho .... that’s if your one of the lucky ones that even know about it atm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $6.574K 329.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2869553 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2196040 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.