BPH 5.26% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

BPH Chart Technicals, page-889

1. 810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    That’s why I prefer the EMAs.
    They take into account not only price but also volume so they give more of an indication of sentiment and parcel size. They are far superior in TA compared to SMAs. Eg. If a stock rose 1c each day on 100 shares vs 1c each day on 100,000 shares it gives an indication there is more backing behind the price by share holders. Which is why CRs are calculated using VWAP because it’s weighted - which you already know.

Regarding the 10m share parcel, I agree, it ‘could’ be spoofing or it could be a hopeful person. Realistically it’s only $100k which is nothing like some of the buys that have gone through at a higher price yesterday and today. Also worth noting, most stocks manipulation happens every open and close especiall During the auction, it’s visible but near impossible for ASIC to prove.

Bell Inquiry - buy the rumour/sell the news is possible, no denying that. But as you said yourself this is pretty much a done deal. Nothing is ever 100% but this is about as close as you’re going to get. Media regarding Scomo is nothing but negative, Labor has its pitch forks and the Libs/Nats will serve him on a silver plater as an offering, especially after they lost their seats in the central coast area.
    It was clear he failed to follow correct protocols tainting the separation of powers of which democracy is founded. He literally combined the executive and legislative powers to gain more control and try to gain Central Coast support. He can do all the squirming and TikTok's (don’t watch it, it’s horrible) he wants, doesn’t change the fact that he was in a mad dash for power, much like a dictatorship.
    Last edited by QMAC: Damn these keys of stickiness. Never buy a mac. 23/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $6.574K 329.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2869553 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2196040 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.