BPH 0.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

I'll confess I don't have a lot of time for charts. Personally I...

1. 1,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    I'll confess I don't have a lot of time for charts. Personally I see them as a rearward observational tool, if that. For mine they can't instruct the future i.e they have no causality or effect to the stock. As an indicator , some swear by them and thats's fine. Each to their own. An element to people extrapolating indications or clues from all the 'data' that is , to me, too often overlooked are the things that make any stock distinct. What is it that the company does, what if anything might be peculiar to their circumstance, what influences internal/external can and might affect the value.

BPH is not a master of its own fate currently. It can't pop down the road or row out to 'that' spot and start doing what it wants as that permission is held in the sweaty palms of others. It most certainly can be argued that BPH isn't unique in this in so far as many companies have their development subject to one rule or another , some governance of some authority. So when the charters do their thing I am at a loss as to how any and all of that can , or is, factored.

I know people who dabble, indeed make money from Forex. I've been educated in the why's and wherefores of candles and all those wonderful things. Same thing with the digitalstuff...but that's a snakepit.

I do get there are some interesting observatins to be had about how particular pricings can be underpinned and how thatmight suggest the next step off point and so on and so forth. Not all stocks are political footballs though and BPH is definitely one currently.

For mine I see only really two causal aspects to the s.p. atm 1) it's EOFY...we get the same schtik year in year out as investors do their pruning and washing and 2) we're sitiing at the starters gate and we've no firm idea when the stewards are getting back from the pub. So that in turn creates impatience and some who might be here for a quick buck ( boy are they in the wrong room ) and are getting toey.

Whatever your bent....I'm sure Breeze isn't sitting around doing nothing. No one's making the big bags till this gets lit.

gltah
    tea time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $69.37K 3.698M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 378579 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2839998 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.