BPH 0.00% 1.3¢ bph energy ltd

BPH Chart, page-480

1. 5,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 940
    Hahaha, lol...
    Has it ever occured to you, that people might actually follow you, and your mate dabble.
    They may acually think you intelligent, or even believe that you know what you're talking about.
    I understand that you're fixated with this stock and your ego blinds you with the reality that it might not be successful. I hope it does for the record. I'm out because it hit my stop loss. Unlike you, I don't love stocks, especially this stock, and I'm only in it for the money. IMO, money better spent elsewhere.

This is the only stock you own, for sure, regardless of what you say. Your vanity would make you comment on any other stocks you owned.

There's pages and pages and pages of your post on only BPH. Which is really sad to be honest, the hours and hours you've spent on this forum, if only you spent that time on something that had legs, but you are easy to read though, and IMO you are found wanting as is this stock.

You are now on ignore, as is your mate dabble.

Lastly, I really feel sorry for you pal.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5535/5535798-e327d790be840343ea20e5d44590000a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.