BPH 5.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

BPH Chart, page-6

1. 6,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309

To quote Kamahl a Malaysian singer (from Assailed's vintage) We need a be-kind- to- each- other to get a green candle Monday. I'd even take a short fat one. Can we please all do the right things today and during Monday's session. We've seen calls from these threads for us to be positive and supportive of our final assault on the NOPTA pointy end of BPH's success. Friday with 15 mins to go I noticed somebody was blocking the 0.046 price with a wall.

The share price wanted to go to 0.046 but couldn't raise enough buyers. Seriously if we get any sort of green candle- the price, 20 day exponential MA , bollinger bands and Ichimoku cloud will all look like we are into the home straight for the Final Big Kahuna Jack Pot. I'd rather not go there if we fail to put our best collective feet forward Monday.PS Scott Morrison is busy at the moment helping with the upcoming QLD October 31 State Election. He does not want any flak from concerned citizens right now. We need a be-kind- to- each- other green candle Monday. I'd even take a short fat one. Can we please all do the right things today and during Monday's session. We've seen calls from these threads for us to be positive and supportive of our final assault on the NOPTA pointy end of BPH's success.

Friday with 15 mins to go I noticed somebody was blocking the 0.046 price with a wall. The share price wanted to go to 0.046 but couldn't raise enough buyers. Seriously if we get any sort of green candle- the price, 20 day exponential MA , bollinger bands and Ichimoku cloud will all look like we are into the home straight for the Final Big Kahuna Jack Pot. I'd rather not go there if we fail to put our best collective feet forward Monday.

PS Scott Morrison is busy at the moment helping with the upcoming QLD October 31 State Election. He does not want any flak from concerned citizens right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $41.51K 2.149M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 4985810 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2479080 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.