BPH 2.78% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

BPH HC Threads Scam Watch !!!!!!, page-164

1. 10,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2492
    I care and happy to take up the fight along with others, we are currently trundling through 2000 posts of the FFM crew between 9 of us, 400 posts down thus far collated as of today to timelines and trading events, kind of easy to collate because it’s just all rinse repeat subject to trading position, but in a strange way it’s kinda satisfying tbh, I’m off to Turkey later this week and I couldn’t think of a better way to fill in the flight tbh.
    Any share one holds is a much better hold without maggots like the crew that have been defrauding BPH the past 3 years imo.
    Like I said earlier it’s been bad enough having back to back PM,s clouding our investment in a Australian Gas Lead Recovery, without blatant Flim Flam Men on line working against us as shareholders as well !!!!

I care and happy to take up the fight along with others who care about the O&G sector and its companies encompassed in it, and we are currently trundling through 2000 posts of the FFM crew between 9 of us, 400 posts down thus far collated as of today so I’m told to timelines and trading events, kind of easy to collate because it’s just all rinse repeat subject to trading position, but in a strange way it’s kinda satisfying tbh, I’m off to Turkey later this week and I couldn’t think of a better way to fill in the flight and 3 airport waits tbh. Any share one holds is a much better hold without maggots like the crew that have been defrauding BPH the past 3 years imo. Like I said earlier it’s been bad enough having back to back PM,s clouding our investment in a Australian Gas Lead Recovery, without blatant Flim Flam Men on line working against us as shareholders as well !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $22.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $9.118K 485.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7273077 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 595305 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.