BPH 2.78% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

BPH HC Threads Scam Watch !!!!!!, page-172

1. 9,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2423

Suppose you could call them pump a dumps Stickshift, or you could call it exuberant buying following EV value followed by a government delayed bureaucracy internal political BS out stripping existence for undervalued EV is probably more like it !!!! but that’s probably a bit rich coming from a sentiment none not held dude like your self Stickshift as well looking back at your self In the mirror, just saying.

BPH trades according to its position in the market place relative to potential EV on Pep11 Inc approval, it’s a dynamic space adjusted daily due to its standing publicly due to surrounding events, as it always will with its multi billion dollar Natural Gas exploration project pending Approval in Pep11, and will continue to as the story pans out and firms up.

You stickshift can throw mud all you like at BPH as a oily penny and it’s shareholders, many do, but I believe and it’s why I’m a holder of Pep11 Inc Stickshift, the day will come in the ST imo when you rock throwing lot will be green with envy of us long term holders of BPH and alike.

It’s about understanding the back story of Pep11 Stickshift, and appreciate the effort some nefarious crew go to manipulate the daily preceding of Pep11 scrip that really shows it’s worth as a oily penny, some crew on HC make a living out of manipulating the perception of Pep11 stock and changing their view and perception of same to suit their swing trading plan around Pep11 Inc scrip on Hot Copper !!!!!

Im a believer in Pep11 Inc Stickshift and its exploration approval in the ST , I don’t swing my position in the wind along with my opinion to follow my trading plan like some.

Im here to make bank from a wise and LT investment In Pep11 with CGT breaks attached with my main holdings by backing Australian energy needs in the future to profit from same, what your here for Swingshift ??? I will leave that for you to decide, but personally you’ll never see me commenting on shares I don’t hold or don’t intend on holding and doing my DD through collective research on HC of which I’ve bring doing for on 20 years now !!!!!

What’s the point of posting on shares you have no intentions holding unless your bitter and twisted like some or your trying your hand as Remora to the FFM group on HC, of which there are a few FFM remoras present currently on the BPH threads, and it seems in training some would think ????? …… of which a few dedicated shareholders are dealing with in the over all picture of nefarious activities surrounding Pep11 profiteering on Hot Copper by nefarious swing and sentiment traders on Pep11 Inc.

GL to all Holders today on our Pep11 journey in 2024 $$$$$)
    and I’m going to try and go back to sleep again, jet lag is a bitch !!!!
    Beds comfy but, sheets are crisp I love that you never get that home lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $21.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $9.363K 509.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 3332183 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 259732 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.