BPH 5.26% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Great ThreadHere is my quick snapshot of the situation and...

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    Great Thread

Here is my quick snapshot of the situation and please correct anything I may have mistaken.

HISTORY
    PEP11 Approved by NOPTA April 2020
    PEP 11 moves to JA for decision
    NSW State JA John Barilaro denies PEP11 permit February 2021
    PEP11 permit now sits with Federal JA Keith Pitt for decision
    Keith Pitt looks to approve PEP11 permit but is thwarted by then PM Scott Morrison
    PEP11 Permit sits in limbo and Scott Morrison publicly declares the permit will not be approved under his Government
    Scott Morrison secretly appoints himself as the Minister for Resources April 2021 and rejects the PEP11 permit
    Asset Energy takes the NSW JA to court alleging procedural unfairness and validity of Scott Morrisons powers to reject PEP11
    Justice Darren Jackson found that the rejection of PEP11 was affected by apprehended bias based on Scott Morrison public comments
    In February 2023 the current Labour Government and Asset Energy reach and agreement to end litigation over the PEP11 permit rejection

CURRENT
    PEP11 then goes back to NOPTA for processing
    NOPTA process the permit in October 2023 and move the status to JA for Decision
    Courtney Houssos is the NSW JA and she is required to make a recommendation on the permit and forward it to Madeleine King
    Madeleine King is the Federal JA and whilst she takes Courtney Houssos recommendation on board King has the final say on the approval or denial
    We currently await Courtney Houssos' recommendation to Madeleine King for this process to progress

NARRATIVE
    The current ALP Government have repeatedly stated that they will follow the law strictly when coming to a decision on PEP11
    Madeleine King has created a strong pro gas media narrative
    It is reasonably assumed that NOPTA's current recommendation to the Government is to approve PEP11
    Madeline King and Courtney Houssos as the JA have no prescribed timeframe to make a decision although it should be completed in a timely manner
    There is a feeling that the decision is imminent however it must be stressed this is not based on any prescribed timelines

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $44.30K 2.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7471265 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1369537 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 1041560
Last updated 15.43pm 06/06/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.