BPH 5.56% 1.7¢ bph energy ltd

BPH - Joint Authority decision due by 1st November 2023, page-19

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Remember when Barilaro gave his response (which was to decline the permit) yet we had a huge spike in the sp because it meant from that point on, any day at any time, we could receive approval from the only relevant authority in charge of the decision.

Expecting a steady rise in sp and another massive jump when the NSW JA member gives their response, which will alleviate a lot of hesitation from the market and send us to a more respectable pre approval sp (estimate 20c+) considering the opportunity that presents itself.

Obviously these jumps will be absolutely dwarfed by the rerate that will happen when this finally hits approval.

Exciting knowing that the process wont be dragged out for years again so this timeline should hold strong unless they want to be back in court. I certainly wouldn't wait until the decision deadline is close to get my tickets ready for the show.

For all we know MK could receive the NSW JA members response then approve it the next day and i'm willing to bet the market is aware of this.

Thanks for posting this info mate, love your work.
    Last edited by funberg: 18/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $19.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $131.8K 7.530M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 665882 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 305491 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.