BPH 5.56% 1.7¢ bph energy ltd

BPH - news, views, and questions, page-1369

1. 6,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2456
    This also shows how ineffectual her own bill is. First of all she is basically admitting: "I don’t believe this issue is on the precipice of being resolved." then secondly, the bill itself doesn't have any valid reasons to end PEP-11. Her reasons don't make sense in the light of 2010 being a successful drill with minimal environmental impact. In addition her reasons about climate change could be applied to any permit in NOPTA, yet she singles out PEP-11 which doesn't make sense if she is doing it for "climate change" and thirdly, the Act being amended to include only one permit out of multitudes as being "ceased" is the biggest joke of all, it's similar to amending the Privacy act to say "John Smith doesn't need any privacy (amendment)..." or amending the Poisons and therapeutics goods act to say "Paracetamol is now ceased" in neither case is that how privacy or drugs are assessed, and neither are Exploration permits assessed in this way, this is a political stunt, and she should be ashamed of her actions. This may very well be the end of her. So the bill is a complete joke. I don't know what she was thinking, because previously it looked like she was on Jason Falinski's etc side of the debate, now it looks like the liberals will once again step back onto their own side of the fence opposing Zali's bill. (if she wanted to end PEP-11 she needed to introduce rules which NOPTA could consider which would end PEP-11, alternatively she is discriminating against PEP-11 as opposed to all other permits for no valid reason).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $19.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $131.8K 7.530M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 665882 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 305491 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.