BPH 5.56% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Found another that i thought was interesting. Zali effectively...

1. 335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Found another that i thought was interesting. Zali effectively got voting in on a campaign of "I'm not Tony Abbott" (or thats all the really cut through)

Now the shoe is on the other foot and it's her in the firing line with identity politics. Interesting the circle of life.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/manly-daily/northern-beaches-mps-jason-falinski-zali-steggall-call-out-disinformation-campaigns/news-story/8152cbb6e290e4600b4f539b8cdff827 - Excert below

Northern Beaches MPs Jason Falinski, Zali Steggall call out disinformation campaigns

Northern beaches MPs have both voiced concerns about social media groups spreading disinformation about them, as Covid forces political groups to focus their federal pre-election campaigning online.

Independent Warringah MP Zali Steggall, who toppled Liberal titan and former Prime Minister Tony Abbott in the 2019 election, this week slammed a new anonymous group called Our Future Warringah for its political attacks against her and its use of “disinformation and manipulation”.

The group, which has a website and associated social media platforms, claims to be run by “a group of local residents who believe that leadership is best demonstrated by those that deliver”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $103.8K 5.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2691197 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1270805 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.