BPH 5.26% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

BPH - news, views, and questions, page-2861

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    You want people to vote LNP because you think that will improve the chances of PEP-11 being approved, but If you really had the best interests of the country in mind you would vote out this government to punish them for the lack of consistency and politics they've brought to investing in the resources sector.

Do you really think it is appropriate for a government to hold over a decision until the next election for political reasons? Given what we have lost already, and the fact it is THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT that has caused this loss, are you really, seriously going to give them your vote again just for the sake of a potential personal profit?

Because I'm sorry, but *that* is the epitome of a selfish and deluded Australian.

Stop thinking of just yourself and your own wealth and demand a higher standard of our pollies. The LNP banks on the selfishness of Australians to get re-elected.

Don't. Fall. For. It.

And I say all of this as a BPH shareholder. If this government cannot show the moral strength to do the right thing (at this point I don't care if it's approved, I just want a bloody decision made in a timely manner), then I would rather lose my investment than give them a vote they do not deserve after the complete contempt they have shown in dealing with this issue.

They have not done enough in their term of power to warrant being re-elected, and you telling people to vote LNP just so our chances or approval are increased is the very reason politics in this country are stuffed.

And don't @ me with the old "yeah but Albo..." crap. They haven't been in power. Judge the people in power who have acted with complete contempt for their voters, on this issue and many others.

You can always make profit elsewhere, but Jesus Christ, don't REWARD them for their incompetency...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $24.69K 1.286M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63445 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 4969575 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.