BPH 0.00% 1.2¢ bph energy ltd

“Be greedy, when others Are fearful” (we all know who said...

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    “Be greedy, when others Are fearful” (we all know who said that!) For Pete’s sake, nothing has changed, but our level of frustration! But don’t let THAT be the reason/cause for your sell out. Think rationally and not emotionally when exiting this stock so you don’t look back when and if it hits 70c- maybe even higher on approval and I believe it will even possibly be higher after the length of time it has sat waiting for NOPTA approval and the massive media exposure this will get. We may even see $1.00.

Donn’t let fear mongering, negative talk, sheep tactic sell down persuade you to let go of this once in a life time opportunity. Yes, I’m am as frustrated and p*ssed as the next SH, but I’m not going to burn negative energy over positive, when I can see what is at play and what is at stake. The smart money will know what to do over the coming days/ weeks. If you’re in a position to average down, great, if you’re in a position to add more to your portfolio, kudos to you, if you’re in a position to hold firm and not let daily fluctuations mess with your mental state of health even more respect to you! But if you can’t do any of the above 3, and have to sell and leave please do so with class and dignity and not be a douchè bag and downramp and flog BPH, it only says more about your character than it does BPH, exit quietly, in fact you don’t even need to tell us you are leaving, it’s not an international airport and you don’t need to advise us of your departure, we wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

No one wants to see anyone lose on the stock market, and honestly, we are all here to make money and support each other, so let’s show some class on these threads, please. I’m still very bullish on this stock and have no doubt in my mind it’s all a matter of a “waiting game” this will be a approved! (IMO) the only question is will you be on the wining team on the side lines?

Good luck to LT SH and to those who sold out, I truly hope you recoup your money on the next best stock, as it has a tough ride no doubt about it.

Best
    ID
    Last edited by IDigGas: 09/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 616338 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1909385 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.