BPH 5.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

BPH - news, views, and questions, page-2910

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    A2510, I can’t speak for Mr B, that would a question for DB himself, but if I would have to speculate on whether he would or wouldn’t take legal action I would hazard a guess he would have grounds to do so and every means and cause to do so. But, given his updates to the market with moving along with preparing for drilling and gearing up for an approval I don’t see he is in the mind frame of going to war with KP/the government or NOPTA. I believe he is as bullish if not more and is just as eager to see KP sign this off as we are and move on from this political hostage that hangs over our heads all in the name of political red tape. I don’t believe DB would be rocking the boat just yet by taking legal action against the delays as this would only be to his detriment. I believe he is pushed in a corner of “sorry it’s happening” but you just have to grin and bear it for a little bit longer… but it will be worth it” wink wink hush hush (IMO) but, then again I’m not privy to what goes on behind closed doors. All I can say is when I speak to DB, he is always cool, calm and collected and doesn’t appear to come across as a man defeated. Now, sure one could argue “of course he’s going to put on that persona and act that way…” OR it could well be the truth?! I’ll make my own mind up as you will, I’m sure.

Hope this answered your Questioned. Keep in mind if DB was to take legal action, we are talking months to possibly years for an outcome, this thing will be dragged on for ever, this will not be a couple fo weeks in court wham Bam it’s settled. So, let’s not think that’s the answer either. The ONLY answer we want here is PEP-11 is APPROVED!!!!

Cheers

ID

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $7.492K 394.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 307320 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 5413669 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.