BPH 0.00% 1.2¢ bph energy ltd

Trust me Bravo77, I understand how this part "Biggest positive...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Trust me Bravo77, I understand how this part "Biggest positive for me was hearing Albo confirm in a recent interview that if Scomo wanted to "eliminate" this license he could have easily done it by now." can be seen as a positive. However, it is as clear as mud that these political plays are insane, and whatever Scomo, KP, BJ, Libs, Nats are thinking and playing behind the scene, we are just completely oblivious to. All their deals are kept private from the public, aren't they?

There is nothing that excludes the possibility that the only reason why it has not been done by now (which many in this forum are seeing as a big positive, a sure win, etc.) is because they haven't finalised the "deal" surrounding this damned permit yet. In other words, it's neither destined to be approved nor be rejected yet - rather, it might still well be a pawn under negotiation in the current political environment. This is what is driving me insane, because I try my best to be impartial and conservative in making deductions, instead of being hyped up over unclear signals.

You may think of me as a fool, but actually I'm more negative about KP than Scomo. Scomo irresponsibly bashed an ASX-listed company with his opinions and is our main villain here, but he didn't try to appear as a self-righteous man like KP, who said craps like not "letting politics interfere with decision", that the decision is due "soon", that JB should just "get it over with". I actually dislike hypocrites more than bad politicians who don't pretend that they are bad.
    Last edited by riverflows: 09/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 616338 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1909385 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.