BPH 5.56% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

I also recently got into that something you mentioned. I agree...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I also recently got into that something you mentioned. I agree with the potential, I might even add some as it has pulled back a bit the last couple of days. But I digress.

I'm still holding my BPH parcel. It has already started returning some of the dip caused by the PM's comments, and as many have previously pointed out that regardless of Morrison's public opinion he doesn't have the regulatory authority to override the process. We're not quite a dictatorship yet, and there are still some things that are controlled by process rather than political whim. For Morrison to be able to kill the project he'd have to take some major action like introducing new legislation to change NOPTA's approval process, or booting KP out of the resources portfolio altogether to put in someone who will then use their authority to reject the permits. Both of those are unlikely to happen any time soon IMO.

If we're talking politics, Morrison can't afford to blow up the Nats right now. He's already had to concede ground to them to get their grudging support for his net zero "plan", so he doesn't have much left in the chamber to push them on other issues - and there are far bigger and more controversial issues that he needs their support on than PEP-11. I also think we overestimate the local impact that the project has. There's certainly a noisy anti-PEP brigade, but how many people in the affected electorates are really going to change their vote over it, never mind even knowing what it is!

I'm also fortunate enough to have a low enough entry price that I can ride out the crests and waves of the SP. I can understand others who perhaps came in higher wanting to cut their losses and move on, but I've waiting this long now a bit longer won't make much difference.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $103.8K 5.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2691197 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1270805 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.