BPH 0.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

BPH - news, views, and questions, page-2966

1. 1,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    Why ?
    and thats not a petulant response.

Australia is responsible ( depending upon sources, stance etc )for a paltry 1% ... i reiterate...1% of supposed nastiness.

Whether anyone even buys the bullshit that is Net Zero or not; anything we do is effectively the difference between
    3/5 or 4/5 of 2/3 of SFA.

No one actually benefits....except the preachers oif doom or those peddling Disallowed remedies for a problem of dubious provenance.

We are seeing day by day that the world is full of dolts who can't see past the lies, the misleading scaraganda run by the world circus of con artists.

So few see that so many of these hair brain remedies often require more than 1kw in order to produce a kw by a supposedly acceptable manner. If it were purely a "good" source it might hold water...but any intelligent person will see the laughable hypocrisy of wide scale take up of EVs for instance. I wonder what the CFP will be for the industries needed to deal with EV end of life componentry etc. ( but as someone once suggested...rather comically ironically...there are inconvenient truths ) I mean they're doing a bang up job dealing with expire wind turbines eh...

Much of what is being sold as solutions actually increase the problem.

Australia needs to stick to its guns....jettison the woke and their bleating to the depths of irrelevance.

The oft quoted idiom is " it's about the science " . I agree...about real science. Lets use it. Even better lets explore it, develop it... but for many they'd best start by undestanding some.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.463K 436.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2936058 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1140240 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.