BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

BPH - news, views, and questions, page-4568

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Glitz, SM has a track record of deceit...............and anti national interest policies.........eg :

trying to pass a bill in 2020 to make it a criminal offence to use $10K or more in cash.
    at the same time trying to pass another bill to expedite to remove cash and replace it
    with a digital currency. (fortunately he was stopped by the cross benches.)
    Morrison is a globalist and active supporter of the G7 and world economic forum.
    I know you like him, but he is NOT what he appears to be..................rather a Trojan horse full
    of deceit to collapse our economy., His reckless borrowing and spending and a UN pastie has been acts of treason in my view.
    Moreover he has an alliance incl. Josh Frydenberg with agenda 2030..........One world government.
    then there is the "Covid compliance religion", which he ,like so many other globalists leaders
    follow the same song sheet. Which has destroyed 1,000's of business's , jobs and at the same time
    mandating a " experimental MRNA , DNA altering toxic poison injection masquerading as a vaccine which has destroyed many many
    lives.
    Don't be deceived , we are living in times of social engineering, propaganda and social conditioning which is to most
    will appear to be just life, but atlas , nothing further from the truth.
    where do we go from here you ask ?
    Liberal and labor parties must not have the balance of power after the election.
    They are both oars in the same boat.
    if you would like to contact me privately and would be happy to post you the book too.
    regards......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $23.20K 1.261M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 5312031 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1199825 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.