BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

BPH - news, views, and questions, page-571

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    In my opinion from the facts that I have researched, Pep 11 approval will be longer than 2 weeks away and will not be immanent because:
    The nationals just reshuffled their people, power and positions.
    Even though voting for his former boss, Keith Pitt got to keep his job as resources minister because B Joyce said he was good at it.
    Out of the repositioning, Keith Pitt lost his Northern Territory portfolio, is no longer in cabinet, and his seat in parliament is now with the back benchers.

B.Joyce is so keen on coal. I am not a scientist, but I would have thought gas is better than coal for power. Both men are pro blue collar work, and realise the potential of how a power station, or any type of large refinery will create lots of jobs for Australian families and beneficial tax revenue so approval of such projects will be considered.

It will be approved because of all those other ducks and facts, and now with B.Joyce as deputy prime minister, he is more likely to oppose Scomo and support Keith Pitt with approval for Pep 11.

I like others have a rough idea on the way the BPH share price behaves. It's currently at 0.078 and at least for this coming week it will dip even further. This share price relies on approval, so the charts can't tell you much TA, and it seems that every announcement since February's (notably the capital raising announcement) has made the share price fall. If you are 100% about approval then all this is just noise and the price movement shouldn't effect you too much.

Many people have held longer than they can and for reasons had to sell- this thing has gotten so political and is dragging on with both bullish and bearish theories about Pep11's approval.

Pep 11 will be approved but when is the question? This could be life changing for some.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $5.449K 308.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 824456 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 393038 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.