BPH 5.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

@Bravo77There is a technical sunset date. The application...

1. 335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    @Bravo77
    There is a technical sunset date.

The application remains on while at the Joint Authority. But as soon as it's decided, either new dates are adopted or it will expire (if that was the case). In this case, if refused the approval will remain onfoot as the second is still onfoot (and because the second was submitted within 12 months of the expiry, if this was refused, this approval would remain on foot until 2 months after this 2nd application is decided.)

So if it is approved, the dates would be per the application (they don't slide with the decision/ take into account delays in the decision). So it would require the drill to be completed in Feb next year, thus the sunset date to have the exploration hole drilled.

Worth noting, the minister can use their power to determine a different expiry date, but that's to their sole decretion. My opinion is an election will be April/ May 2022, so I don't think KP will use that power and push the exploration hole into the election cycle. Politically, I believe you either continue the delay or make sure it's done and capped by then.

So if it's approved in the near term, the sunset date of Feb 2022 to drill would remain.

I confirmed the above from NOPTA, I copied the email once upon a time.
    Last edited by Southy918: 22/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $41.51K 2.149M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 4985810 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2479080 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.