BPH 5.88% 1.6¢ bph energy ltd

BPH- PEP-11 JA DECISION TIMEFRAME, page-176

1. 5,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    Hi Fuga................... part your post ' Let’s hope Zali knows something ................ '

With due respect I would state Zali has very little knowledge of what is needed for Australia's energy security. It is evident she :-
    1- knows little about the rules regarding the $ limits of 'political donations'. Total value -many splits to avoid detection. Is that not and act of 'deliberate deception' ?
    2- supports ' hypocrisy ' by accepting $ from a coal source'
    3- little of the PEP 11 proposal - as she and some of 'its' followers-
    - its appx 28/29 klms offshore- not 5klms out ----
    - its a drill for 'GAS' not 'OIL'
    - the drill footprint ex- the drill rig -is less than 'appx' 1 metre in diameter (stand for correction here)
    - should the drill be successful gas could be transported by pipe under water no fear of whale injury/death- and not visible !
    - Shite what ----Common Sense -- yeah (nah- to some -those supposedly ' highly edu me cated inexperienced egg spurts')
    Also Zali ------------ why do you not stop the proposed - ' ineffective windmills' (Chinese steel in salt water- great combination) that will be visible to your constituents like 'above sea' and do you know what damage will they do 'under the sea' ------------------and they are produced using coal and gas but -electricity no idea. Who many $$$$$$$ to repair and replace...?)

In my opinion, Zali's- efforts/results for constituents- as a pollie - have been as beneficial as 'screen doors on a submarine (diesel powered, by the way)'

In my opinion the powers that be are scared of saying 'yes' to PEP 11. I believe Management BPH and BUY(? - did I say management !) must now become vocal -- if not what do they know we don't ?

Rant over - will shup up now... I am not a 'Facebook Planter' otherwise I would respond to 'it'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $2.014K 120.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 700000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 242046 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.