BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Couldn't help myself...........just sent this Sean Maloney. Good...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Couldn't help myself...........just sent this Sean Maloney.

Good afternoon Sean,It is with concernment that I write to regarding what appears to me to be overreach by you, in your dealings with BPH in regards specifically to listing rules.In over 40 years of trading on the ASX I have often wondered how the ASX being a investor themselves gets to interpret the rules, moreover I would suggestThat it could be a FORM of insider trading in itself ?I would be most grateful if you could extrapolate to me how the ASX can be, and viewed as UN BIASED in trading themselves and at the same time exercising trading governance over all otherListed companies at the same time without the temptation of bias ?It was notable to me in justice Jackson’s view of Scott Morrison’s behaviour, that his decision was therefore concluded in this matter as being “ Apprehended bias”.Surely there must be as always a nonpartisan referee in matters pertaining to “ Interpretation of rules “ EG. The ACCC for company matters.I would therefore conclude that there could be a day coming, when the ASX could be viewed in the above ………...within it’s own Articles of “ Apprehended bias “ as an assessment ?Anyhow I am encouraged and trust you will help me with your insight ?I look forward with enthusiasm to your response.
    Best regards.

Last edited by Scmett: 20/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $24.20K 1.317M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 5312030 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 888567 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.