BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Your deliberate speculation on this is very short sighted. The...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

Your deliberate speculation on this is very short sighted.

The new legislation, could still be tested in court if it doesn't suit. BPH would have excellent grounds, to test it as they have been are the forefront on the conversations surrounding this proposed legislation.

It's an easy case to argue that the legislation was brought in to effect to kil PEP-11 efforts. And as such damages need to be awarded. So shareholders new and old will already have their bets hedged.

Furthermore, the decision from NOPTA is due before this legislation would even be ascended, should it get bipartisan support.

Which is highly unlikely, as Australia will rely on its minerals again to get it through another near recession.

Im pretty sure back in 2019, you made a post on Reddit to upramp this. So I've seen how you work.

My message to new shareholders, is that Flam is trying to accumulate, atm. And he will also dump shares too.

He will skew your perception of risk, to suit his trades. DYOR and don't have paper hands. GME went to the moon because shareholders banded together and didn't trade unless it was for a profit.

That's how you send this stock to +$1 after approval.

Hold on tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $10.02K 556.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 6019916 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1371253 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.