BPH 5.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

BPH - PEP11 is back and this time it's different, page-659

1. 899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    she and the government can have any policy they like as long as she doesn't do a scott morrison.

Read through the full federal court decision and you can see Scott Morrisons problem. He publicly stated he was against it prior to NOPTA giving any advice and then he again said he would not allow it to be approved. Then had himself installed as resource minister for the obvious reason of rejecting this application.

A reasonable observer would likely assume that he was not objective and would not look at the application in a reasoned way. I think he further said he was rejecting it before Nopta had even sent the decision to BPH. the govt was snookered there as the decision was easy to attack and they were better to consent to it being squashed and starting again,

In hindsight i am sure Breeze would now have wished he just kept going with the litigation with a view of not having it quashed but in having the court approve it and cutting out further govt involvement. he probably thought this route of starting again would of been quicker than this.

But thats hindsight

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $23.7K 1.247M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 324185 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 5084037 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.