BPH 5.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

BPH - PEP11 is back and this time it's different, page-950

1. 6,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2445
    @BobbyBigPlay
    I never made any "price targets" they were values I placed on the assets, and yes I agree they can be considered "napkin valuations" I am fine with that. I never said it would take 24months, never. In fact, that is a bearish bit of information you bring up, it would take a long time before production, especially if you consider time for a potential production licence, time for financial investment decision, time for appraisal of the well(s) etc etc... I would argue it would be a lot longer than 24months, and I never said it would take less than that, you could read through all of my 5000+ posts and never find me saying that. Furthermore, they may even require more than one well in order to start production [this is a hypothetical scenario to demonstrate that I think it would take longer than 24months].

As for all your other assertions, how do you maintain those theories if I am holding?

I posit another theory, how about I am the only one that actually sees the truth for what it is, and posts not only the good/bullish, but also the bearish/negative. You make the same error as ScottyC3000 who said: "Your arguments may occasionally have merit" (source: 71058846), I can only assume that the arguments which "occasionally have merit" are only the ones that align with current shareholders' bullish sentiments? (the truth is, even if an argument disagrees with the bullish forever nonsense, it doesn't mean it is not credible, instead that's real life, I have never heard of a company only surrounding itself with good news, it is simply unrealistic to assume I can only ever discuss positive news). If you want an unbiased approach to my postings, I suggest you read the ASX:GBA forum (another holder of Advent Energy) amazingly, when I post the good and bad over there, no-one seems to come up with these same theories... funny that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $41.51K 2.149M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 4985810 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2479080 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.