BPH 11.1% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

QUESTION: That licence covers a large area - from the central...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38

QUESTION: That licence covers a large area - from the central coast all the way down to Sydney Harbour. Does that need to be reduced down?

KEITH PITT: Oh, well, that is the size of the exploration permit which is being applied for. And fundamentally, this is a needle on a football field. So, I think we need to keep some perspective. It's more than 30 kilometres offshore. It's something which has been tested back in around 2010 unsuccessfully, they didn't find any gas in that last exploration permit. But in Australia, companies are able to put up an application and work their way through a known process and get a result.

Pep 11 if it goes ahead will have 1 rig 30kms out to sea.

Curtis Island in Queensland has 3 LNG gas plants all approved, not too far off the Great Barrier Reef with no major environmental impacts recorded so far.

David Breeze has gone over and beyond to make sure Pep11 complys with all of Nopta and Nopsemas regulations and policies.

I've, had a good look and listen to the question asked by the journalist from Thursdays interview:
    - you can hardly hear the question
    - it doesn't seem as though Scott Morrison knew what question was being asked
    - he replied 'no no no' and pretty much moved on from the question.

His answer has been blown up by the media, there are no further comments from Scott Morrison to clarify what he said.

The matter is with Keith Pitt, who is the final decision maker. Let's see what kind of damage control David Breeze can come up with tomorrow.

Im still holding (forgot to put a stop loss)
    Diamond hands!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ $545.4K 20.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 303224 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1060718 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 7.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ 18889514
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.