BPH 0.00% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

Do you really consider comparing gas exploration companies with...

1. 586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Do you really consider comparing gas exploration companies with each other a skill? Comparing oranges with oranges isn't a skill.

Companies leading up to drilling will attract investors willing to take the risk/reward position. That is my now my position. That isn't a skill.

I don't know anything about Victory mining, but if they were drilling and investors bought in pre-drilling with the hope of them hitting, that's their decision to make and is a risk that suits plenty of punters.

If it was known exactly what they were going to hit, there would never be any upside. That's what the risk is. In the case of Victory, they missed by the sound of things and that is the risk punters take. I've held plenty of stocks that have drilled and missed and I am stuck in them to this day, but I don't whine about it for 9 years like I'm owed something. It's my risk to take.

This is pretty basic stuff, Assailed. If you think this reflects any kind of skill it's really no wonder you listen to brokers too much.

You're also on the wrong thread. Remember you have your own *Special* thread just for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $106.6K 5.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 380000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 350000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 5797347
Last updated 15.57pm 07/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.