BPH 2.27% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

I just typed a full reply to your ramblings, then realised it's...

1. 586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I just typed a full reply to your ramblings, then realised it's pointless. There is a 100% chance that your reply will be one of the following:

a) "But if it's that good why didn't they drill ten years ago"

b) "Everyone is entitled to good advice, I got bad advice from my broker, I listened to my broker, I got put in the stock against my will, it's not my fault"

c) "I was guaranteed my money by the company. I'm owned money. Someone owes me something. I'm not responsible for my decisions"

d) "Small cap stocks always fall in my experience"

Every single post you have made has been responded to and categorically rebutted, which you've categorically ignored only to copy and paste the same senseless ramblings and personal grievances over and over again.

Nobody claimed the company is going to be a miracle. Nobody said you're a stirrer (just an incessant and off-topic rambler). Of course there is nothing to say anything they're doing now will guarantee profits. That's why it's a speculative stock and why investors getting set now have the prospect of large returns if the company hits on PEP-11 (even if they just get funding or a JV partner to drill the damn thing) or if their med tech floats and if the MM investment bears fruit (well, bud).

It's a wild ride at this end of the market with possible bags for the brave if we hit, and nice tax deductions if not.

Maybe stick to bank stocks, hey?

Even Assailed can't deny that management are putting in a solid effort now to tidy up the corporate side with the dissolution of the prior JV, the smaller raise a few weeks back, positioning in MM and the hopeful upcoming float which should provide a real nice cash injection for future use.

It's an easy company to understand and see the speculative value in, especially at a $6m MC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $23.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $21.51K 1.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2090266 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1252745 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 1681330
Last updated 14.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.