BPH 0.00% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

Assailed,You've been posting to yourself for longer than a few...

1. 586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Assailed,

You've been posting to yourself for longer than a few months. I don't think the company is spectacular. I don't think Breeze is a wonderful man. I don't think I've seen any other posters say anything along those lines either. I've stated clearly when and why I bought in and why I continue to hold.

We know you're highly pessimistic about BPH and have lost a very significant amount of money. Even more astonishing than the fact that you punted so much money on such a speculative stock, is the fact that you claim to have a written guarantee and you're still down on it.

It's so far outside your reality that people might have reasons for taking a punt on this stock that you're willing to make accusations of insider trading rather than accept that maybe this level of risk is something that investors are willing to accept, and that where you see your own bad choices, other people see opportunity for gain.

I bought a $200 ticket for last week's $120m powerball.

Do I think Powerball is a wonderful lottery run by wonderful people? Absolutely not, but man I'll punt $200 for a $120m chance any day even if it is 500 million to 1 odds or whatever it is. The chances on making a gain on BPH are substantially better so why on Earth not.

Should every single potential investor in existence listen to you and base their investment strategy around your personal grudges with BPH?

Should every punter decide whether or not a stock fits their personal investment criteria based on your losses?

Try to understand people buy shares to suit different risk profiles. We know BPH is a spec stock at the dog end of town. You aren't informing anyone of anything new (and certainly nothing interesting).

It doesn't suit your risk profile. I understand that.

It does suit mine and many others'. Try to be understanding of that.

People are going to come along and talk about the good and the bad that they see in BPH. Talking about good things doesn't make people mindless rampers. I like to focus on the positives that made me want to invest in BPH. If I'm wrong, I'll wear my loss and move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $106.6K 5.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 380000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 350000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 5797347
Last updated 15.57pm 07/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.