BPH 4.55% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

This thread deteriorates further every day.Assailed,The...

1. 586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    This thread deteriorates further every day.

Assailed,

The overwhelming majority of people who drink beer (including yours truly) do not make their own beer.

Most people don't want to grow weed at their house, even if it is legal. Same goes for all legal things including fruit, veges and other consumables.

People can cook at home, so why do takeaway stores exist?

Not everyone is broke, and most are happy and willing to pay for a premium product prepared by someone else. Every takeaway store in existence is evidence of this. Pre-packaged meals and alcohol are examples of this. Restaurants are an example of this.

There are major limitations on how many plants a person can legally grow. Anyone who smokes MJ regularly will not be able to supply themselves with just a few plants. They don't grow year-round without the correct expensive and space-consuming setup. I would never buy one. There is maintenance and work involved in cultivation. People are not going to go and do these things themselves outside of hobbyists who probably already do anyway, regardless of the law.

As for taxes, show me a business in the country that doesn't get taxed. As long as all businesses are subject to the same tax laws, it impacts all of them the same and for that reason is not a competitive factor.

Maybe you dropped out of your economics degree before getting to the class explaining these things.

You don't get ignored because you lost money. You get ignored because you don't stop with the same nonsense endlessly, and almost all of it doesn't even make sense. Even if it did, its all about your personal loss and grievances which - as has been made clear - not one single person on this thread cares about.

Stop making this stock about your sob story.

You also don't have expertise on these assets. Would be fair to say none of us do. You did part of a degree (ie. didn't finish) which is the education standard of almost all teenagers today. I finished my degree at age 20. Does that make you respect my opinion more? No. So don't expect the same from anyone else.
    Last edited by Lee85: 26/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $23.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $13.42K 617.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1683329 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 552499 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 282222
Last updated 11.02am 08/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.