EWC 0.00% 1.0¢ energy world corporation ltd

Hi Tombu,My analysis of the hi-jinx surrounding EWC is based on...

1. 1,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hi Tombu,

My analysis of the hi-jinx surrounding EWC is based on available documented actions of the parties mentioned in my post. The actions have formed an easily seen direction for each party, so is not hard to follow once recognised.

I take Mont's response of "on the money on most counts" to mean just that from his perspective. I knew that no-one in here was going to add each action together and put the info up so I posted it to give some background to the frustrations EWC is facing with Sengkang and so we know about some of the less publicised problems, which you would hardly hear of in an unbiased way from an EWC bull.

Another members response was way off and comical and showed a lack of context comprehension, and an off the wall p/e ratio to boot.

IMV the retail holders are mushrooms in the overall goings on of EWC, every now and then the bright lights come on and everyone is blinded for a while. otoh, squirrels can see quite well in the dark.

The way the SP moves indicates that there probably is a secret squirrel association, so long as you know it is there. It is not so different to the way things get done in Indonesia .......El Paso Energy ........ Suharto's daughter... I do not know whether that is also part of RP problem though.

distressed funds forced selling = far less than half the truth and has since the beginning of last year.

At least no adverse news has appeared after the SE R. Priyono face to face meeting, Brian Allen would be relieved by this also. His solo effort earlier this year did nothing to appease R. Priyono, something that was regrettable but unfortunately from EWC POV, unavoidable. BPMigas has a lot on it's plate for a new organisation and I think that played a part in recent decisions also.

I think the next news will be reasonably good news, a bit of this for that instead of the tit for tat of the last few months.

ifandwhen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.