EWC 12.5% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

bpmigas meeting?, page-6

1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Agree with some of your sentiments IfandWhen.In a couple of previous posts I've mentioned it's all about the price of the gas in the ground. BPMigas appear hell-bent in obstructing EWC to move forward. What really the exact reasons for this are we cannot be entirely sure. Is it because they (BPMigas) are (a) personally biased against EWC mgt; (b) have power and love to use it; (c) are influenced by powerful lobbying forces inside and/or outside BPMIgas who have an interest in blocking this project as long as they can, hoping EWC eventually get sick and tired of all the politics and give up ? One thing is for sure, BPMigas do not have the public good at heart otherwise the project would have gone ahead by now. The public posturing of P. does not bode well for EWC because we can now hardly expect him to all of a sudden "come good", agree, and give the go-ahead. P. would lose face and that's the last thing he would tolerate. I do feel very sorry for EWC because they are in a position to go ahead and are obstructed everywhere they turn; extremely frustrating for them (and us). In a way, it's good that the "debate" is now more in the open so other companies can also read/hear how Indo is conducting business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.001K 111.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1274991 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 565000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.