EWC 10.0% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

Hi Shamish,Thanks for that reply. I reiterate, I am on the same...

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Hi Shamish,

Thanks for that reply. I reiterate, I am on the same page as you are. I absolutely furious for the mixed messages we receive from EWC, the governmental and red tape confusion and the time delays over a long period of time.

There are however many sides to some of the issues you raise. BPMigas,POD's,Parliamentry Meetings,shipping delays,Siesmic needed, siesmic not needed.If you heard me every second day talking to three or four other shareholders similar to you and me, you would see you do not have a block in me, rather a serious ally.

I believe there have been many serious delays over a long period of time. Acceptable to me as a shareholder - NO. Understandable to me a shareholder, the jury is out on that one, however having done business in Indonesia I can relate to the very serious red tape. If you figure you have a time slippage issue here in Australia, then multiply it by twenty in Indonesia. And believe me, you need to tippy toe around very diplomatically.

The most recent BPMigas issue is most definately a power play thing, it's a flashpoint that had to be reached. It's a give and take issue that will be ironed out post haste hopefully.

I too have been at all the recent AGM's and come away frustrated over many things. I sill however continue to hold a firm conviction that the company will get through the multi Government, regional, BPMigas, PLN, MOU, POD layered red tape and get this damm LNG plant up and running.

Just for interest, I have included some numbers one of the guy's was working on yesterday. Another example of what lies ahead, not if, but when the bloody gas starts flowing.

Can I suggest you email that copy of your post to Brian and also to Stewart Elliott. Thump the bloody table.

Regards

Mont

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $24.59K 2.472M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 664419 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 721039 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.