PPY 9.09% 1.0¢ papyrus australia limited

bpn sustainability award, page-4

1. 266 Posts.
    I didn't take much notice of the eLetter mainly because it is a medium for any company to get their point across without much in the way of in depth probing that reporters should give. Just googled Cairns Post/Papyrus and found the article you refer to. What's interesting to me at least is the statement "the next step is a factory with five cutting machines, to be built in Australia or Egypt,". Do they mean they are going to build a factory in Egypt with 5 cutting machines or are they going to build 5 cutting machines in Egypt for somewhere or someone? If Egypt is making the machines then what's the point of aamc?

What does "gearing up AAMC (The Australian Advanced Manufacturing Centre, a wholly owned subsidiary of Papyrus) for the manufacturing of plant and equipment for the supply to newly established factories in Australia and overseas" mean??? Where are these newly established factories in Australia or overseas? Who bought these newly established factories? We only hear of Walkamin? Where's the money coming from to gear up aamc? Shareholders? If it is how come they haven't disclosed what this gear up is?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.