BPT 5.02% $1.15 beach energy limited

I've been doing some review of my stocks over the past few days...

1. 11 Posts.
    I've been doing some review of my stocks over the past few days - seeing as the market has barely been open and noted a few things...

* BPT sp has gone up 4cents in 12 months
    (closing prices 2 Jan $1.46 - 31 Dec $1.50)
    THAT'S RIGHT - DIDNT CLOSE AT $1.60 OR $2!
    Whilst this isn't on the face of it encouraging its meant trading BPT has been worthwhile.
    * we've had troughs ($1 low - mid august - with global credit crunch primarily responsible) and highs ($1.635 a week or so ago - though for the average punter this is realistically more like $1.57)
    * BPT seems to struggle to hold above $1.50 for more than a day or two
    * BPT seems (based on my novice charting abilities) to have a support around $1.30/1.35
    * OBV is a lot more sound this end of the year with 100m+ in favour of buyers (a healthy sign)
    * Dividend of 1.75cents unfranked share in 12 months...
    * BMG is operational again - positive
    * BPT may sign an agreement to farm with Island in the near future set to produce 100m barrels on 25% stake...
    * and for the hopers - BPT is a good takeover target

What have I missed..?
    What have we got to be optimistic about in 2008?
    Is BPT in an accumulation cycle?

Finally.. on a personal note: thanks to a friend who introduced me to the wonders of both trading and BPT (amongst others)... subsequently Ive made a bit of money - at least more than dodgy interest in a high bearing savings account. Cheers Capt! My new year's resolution: to continue to test my productivity (or lack thereof) level at work for 2008 in the name of capitalism and the invisible hand. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.055(5.02%)
Mkt cap ! $2.623B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.15 $1.10 $9.107M 8.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 48667 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.