BPT 1.02% $1.49 beach energy limited

Xerxes ; I stick 100% by what i wrote on the 9/6/04 and that is...

1. 68 Posts.
    Xerxes ; I stick 100% by what i wrote on the 9/6/04 and that is the well researched fact(s) and what did and has eventuated .......

I have just criticised BPT as being in the wilderness as the tight well programme they planned has all of a sudden vapourised when talking to them . They have the capacity and means to be aggressive in the field . They seem to lost sense of direction .

They have a 15m dollar exploration allowance for this CY . They have $37m+ in the bank , and none of the capital raised monies is being spent in the CY allocation .

There is a big seismic prog. going on in the background . One finished awhile ago , and a large one started after that which is currently 15% complete . More seismics are planned in the Otway Basin (SA) after this . These seismics dictate the forward exploration prog.....

I have not changed my tune , just being real with facts as they are . Nothing is going to happen i imagine till the quarterly comes out !

I am hearing that Beach is eagerly watching the coming JV action with VPE ETE RPM ITC . Any major hit could get BPT into action as they know the area well ...a find may well mean the small juniors will be unable to carry the ball over the touch line . I wonder why the directors in ITC have been buying , and still as of yesterday buying shares past the 35% control level .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.015(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $3.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.51 $1.47 $9.879M 6.634M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 119980 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 67389 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.