DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

TDO seems to have made a last ditch effort to thwart the TO by...

1. 4,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    TDO seems to have made a last ditch effort to thwart the TO by DLS. The fact is that DLS has now a 31.4% controlling interest in TDO.

One thing the TDO board should note that like governments boards will come and go but the company will still function. I believe that DLS has put itself on the path to prosperity and that can be attributed to the boards of both GOG and DLS with a homogeneous merger. TDO's mention of BPT's takeover is neither here nor there and is meaningless in the context of fail or succeed BPT still has a large stake-holding in DLS.

The reasons for Peter Simpson's retirement are unclear but I think he and the new MD along with BPT will ensure the right outcome for DLS. BPT's bid may fail on technical - intentional - reasons but I think there is more to their bid than meets the eye. By bidding for DLS BPT has sent a clear message to those who would want to disrupt the direction of DLS for personal gains. It is saying we have the ability to take you over and we are watching and we can do it again.

Cheers

BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.