ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Okay guys, want to get some constructive talk going...Now, 626...

1. 328 Posts.
    Okay guys, want to get some constructive talk going...

Now, 626 is looking grim at the moment. Waiting for the next results; we never got the results for the last lot of wells given to us from the assayers. We just know they failed. Like gassed said, our contingent reserves are at some payable level but if our wells wont pay out only hope is then 855p

Now Jake has given as plenty of meat to chew; a tie up with BPT and ICN would be very good. We have a GSA for a bucket load of gas but as proven to date, we cannot seem to drill for the life of us. Like I said, I am prepared at anytime to EAT my words with a find; just history to date with RJ and his drilling has been a walk with Alice in Wonderland. These guys already have a bucket load of shares, get paid big money and can walk away anytime very rich. But then the Chinese investors are down on there money at the moment and these guys wont like that one bit.

I have vented my frustration at ICN, tried to even change the board with my vote, so you can see, I am wanting some change in what we are doing. The only reason I have not walked out the other day in the .30 level was I see bigger gains here if we can get it together in the next 18 months.

Now, BPT and ICN are at loggerheads but for the life of me, they are going to need each other at some stage of this cycle to pull this off.

Now, what can we see now as a solution to this? I want to hear from other smarter people in the gas industry/game/traders that can give us some insight.

If BPT walk from this and dont come back to the table, ICN has to really pull its act together. We could not do the drilling of 855 at this rate (even if the board tries to do it on its own, I think I would trade 75% of my holding out today still at massive profit for me) as I just look at the track record to date and from what I have read, drilling shale gas is NOT easy.

So, what are people ideas on this; what would be the next step and what outcomes could we expect?

I would like to keep this thread active with quality talk; I have expressed my views here to show you that I am not for the board or also against it and that I am vocal in what I think. I have no experience in the gas industry but trade to make my living (via options mainly).

So lets keep this thread on track and see what meat we can find to help us all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.