ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Now to kick things along. . .From what i am reading the resourse...

1. 328 Posts.
    Now to kick things along. . .

From what i am reading the resourse figures placed in the presentation from 855 are pretty well hairy fairy until we start to get some idea of holdfast and encounter. BPT would be crazy at this point to start realeasing any major news an will as far as i see, be in a go slow mode on the news/drilling/fracting front till 855 is cleared up. But legally, if anything big popped up here, they would by law need to release it to market.

The other point is that the fracting process will be the make or break process on the end resource figure. If i am wrong, please correct as this is not my field.

855 looks like it is in the guts of all of this an any long term project would be smart in the mind to wrap most of this up under one umbrella. Would be cheaper to do with a greater profit margin.

So, it comes down to the same-same question; lots of drilling again to hopefully reel that fish to the icebox.

Boy oh boy, next few months are going to be intetesting, yet not only the next few years.

Still a punt with ICN's train wreak of a track record of producing the goods but hell, win or lose, if i did not have a stake in it that i can afford to lose, an it went off on a large joint venture or one massive (i am dreaming) find, i would kick myself harder then what i am kicking myself now for being on a losing run.

626 i am now writting off; if anything comes good from it at not great expense, it will be a bonus. I am prepared to eat my words/hat at anytime regarding this. We may have to go far an wide from the block to find what we need an ICN by all rights would have tried the most prospective mapping hot spots first before venturing out further. Do you not drill the areas that show the most promise first?

These are just my musing thoughts, after one too many JW Green, late at night in Chiangmai. . .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.