BQT bqt solutions limited

bqt - heres why website changed

1. 1,731 Posts.
    I am sharing my latest conversation with Mr Genner.

I inquired why the monoco announcements were deleted from the BQT website. He was very angry with some shareholders(mainly traders).

He even used a few f words. Basically he said he had made an asx announcement and then put it on the BQT website. He said over 100 calls were made from Australia by alleged shareholders hassling the client for more information. The client was very Irate that shareholders in a company they were doing business with were ringing them all hours of the day/night. IT IS NOT BUSINESS LIKE OR PROFESSIONAL FOR SHAREHOLDERS OF ONE COMPANY TO HASSLE another for perceived quick market manipulation or gains.

He advised he had to back peddle a bit because of confidentiality agreements etc. so as not to harm the relationship with the client, He advised the client he would delete the info from the BQT website until a further ASX announcement. He reiterated and said he had announced via the ASX for shareholders and others, developments as required but was very disturbed at the client being pressured and made irate.

He said everything was progressing well again on all contract fronts not only with this client. He stated, " Could you imagine some shareholders of BHP ringing up A MAJOR client and hassling them about confidential customer client agreements? and interferring with deals? All I could do was basically agree with him, I did not inquire further about anything, time to give a bit of breathing space from me at least.

Cheers holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.